James "Hodge" Edwards RiP Update pg 5 Tribute Planned

Gordyola

Team supported
City of course
22 years young, killed in a hit and run in Hazel Grove during the earlier hours, driver later arrested and suspected of drinking and driving.

James "Hodge" from a families of blues, sat with Dad and Brother in CBL3, only knew him to say hello to, thought that others on here might know him.

RiP Hodge, condolences to family of friends I can't even begin to even imagine what you must be going through

Last edited:
Awful. RIP, my thoughts will be with his family and loved ones. Hope the scumbag that did it gets life.

Im a close friend of Hodge. His brother is one of my best mates. We used to go on holidays with him and his family. I'm genuinely in shock. I got a phonecall from his brother this morning telling me the tragic news. Can't start to imagine how the family are feeling. ( the nicest family ive ever met) and Hodge was the nicest guy you could have wished to meet. Absolutely devastated.

He also had just passed his tests to get in to the Navy. It was only the other Saturday we were playing 5 a side together.

Rip mate. You will be sorely missed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.