James "Hodge" Edwards RiP Update pg 5 Tribute Planned

I understand that there is a planned round of applause is memory of Hodge at 22mins v Liverpool hopefully this information will get around and all blues will join in in appreciation of a much love guy, a just giving page raised over £6000 in a few days which will be used for a permanent memorial in his home town of Pooynton and distributed to local charities. Also a football tournament is planned in Poynton

ruskkn.jpg
ruskkn.jpg

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/ben-hyslop?utm_id=100&utm_term=vwZ4QGMm9

Last edited:
I know Hodge's family who attended today were very touched and grateful to everyone today

Sky knew what it was for and it came over very well on tv
Would anyone know if Sky were informed prior? or have they simply picked up on this as a result of social media?

I'm just curious.

Regardless,you're correct,it did come across well - they should be congratulated.

Would anyone know if Sky were informed prior? or have they simply picked up on this as a result of social media?

I'm just curious.

Regardless,you're correct,it did come across well - they should be congratulated.

Maybe the club brief broadcasters? Apparently the French TV explained to their viewers what the applause was for and even mentioned his name and nickname

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.