James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trautmann's Chiropractor

JPB knows his stuff, another decent journo. Also seen @twosips replying saying that he’d heard of us being interested in him too.

Maddison seems a pretty decent prospect, but he’s an attacking midfielder and we’re stockpiled with the Silvas, KDB, Foden, Diaz and to a lesser extent Zinchenko already in our squad. Where would he fit in?

JPB knows his stuff, another decent journo. Also seen @twosips replying saying that he’d heard of us being interested in him too.

Maddison seems a pretty decent prospect, but he’s an attacking midfielder and we’re stockpiled with the Silvas, KDB, Foden, Diaz and to a lesser extent Zinchenko already in our squad. Where would he fit in?

We're defo interested in him. 100% certain. So are other clubs though - problem for us is that if we signed him he'd defo go out on loan and im not sure he'd want that.

Clearly Txiki and Pep don't know the squad rules. We don't need any more nation-trained and none of the ones targeted are anywhere near good enough to fill foreign spots.

Not only is he a decent journo, he's a blue as well!

Not sure maddison is a freat fit for us at the moment though when we have so many in his position and several young prospects of our own coming through

We're defo interested in him. 100% certain. So are other clubs though - problem for us is that if we signed him he'd defo go out on loan and im not sure he'd want that.

Okay cheers. I think it’s a bit of a strange one, we’re really well placed with players in his position and it could be a situation similar to what’s going on with Roberts if we were to loan him out. Plus isn’t there a shed load of talented midfielders coming through the academy in the younger sides?

Okay cheers. I think it’s a bit of a strange one, we’re really well placed with players in his position and it could be a situation similar to what’s going on with Roberts if we were to loan him out. Plus isn’t there a shed load of talented midfielders coming through the academy in the younger sides?

Of course, which is why we may decide against moving for him. Just watching ATM.

He is 21 it’s time for him to make his mark he won’t at city he won’t get game time but he will learn an awful lot at our club.

Saw him play v my local club a few weeks back.
Came on as a sub...nothing special but was involved in a nasty exchange with an opposing player.
At the end of the game it escalated into a full blown meltdown where he refused to shake anybody’s hand and almost ended up in a fight with one of the physios as he came off the pitch.
Utter lack of respect for anybody and exceptionally poor sportsmanship.
Came across as a petulant nasty little shit with some real anger issues.
Don’t want to ever see that at my club.
Very reminiscent of a certain J Barton.

Came on as a sub...nothing special but was involved in a nasty exchange with an opposing player.
At the end of the game it escalated into a full blown meltdown where he refused to shake anybody’s hand and almost ended up in a fight with one of the physios as he came off the pitch.
Sounds like Deli Alli in temperament also

I like him already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.