James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly Txiki and Pep don't know the squad rules. We don't need any more nation-trained and none of the ones targeted are anywhere near good enough to fill foreign spots.
which squad rules, the Pl 8 association 17 foreign players or the 12+ champions league games of 4 association 4 club trained 17 foreign players
consisting off Bravo Yaya Kompany and Mangala

21 years old - 42 games - 14 goals, 120 chances created(8 assists), 94 take-ons, 87% pass accuracy, 25 tackles, 17 interceptions, 14 clearances.

Reminds me of Isco in that he's primarily a central player whose a fantastic dribbler, combined with an eye for goal and for killer passes. We should be all over this for 20 odd million.

Saw him play v my local club a few weeks back.
Came on as a sub...nothing special but was involved in a nasty exchange with an opposing player.
At the end of the game it escalated into a full blown meltdown where he refused to shake anybody’s hand and almost ended up in a fight with one of the physios as he came off the pitch.
Utter lack of respect for anybody and exceptionally poor sportsmanship.
Came across as a petulant nasty little shit with some real anger issues.
Don’t want to ever see that at my club.
Very reminiscent of a certain J Barton.
Buy him and set him loose on Carlton and chavvy Lingard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.