James McLean

I thought this thread was about Mclean being a total wanker for trying to cripple players.
We have and off topic section, to right the world.

Thats fair enough if the subject matter is appropriate to the topic,which wasn't the case on this thread.

So,thanks for your input but lets keep things relevant,cheers
The subject matter being discussed is absolutely appropriate to the topic of James McLean, as much as shagging your brother's wife is appropriate to a thread about Ryan Giggs.

Thats fair enough if the subject matter is appropriate to the topic,which wasn't the case on this thread.

So,thanks for your input but lets keep things relevant,cheers
If I posted a thread entitled “James Maclean and Poppy Wearing” it would be merged in 30 seconds.

This thread is allowing posters to happily debate a number of issues about James Maclean.

The joy of threads is that they sometimes unravel in interesting directions.

Long may it be so.

If I posted a thread entitled “James Maclean and Poppy Wearing” it would be merged in 30 seconds.

This thread is allowing posters to happily debate a number of issues about James Maclean.

The joy of threads is that they sometimes unravel in interesting directions.

Long may it be so.
41i4D5DowtL.jpg

No such place as Derry it’s Londonderry and it’s part ov the Uk some people

No such place as Derry it’s Londonderry and it’s part ov the Uk some people
I stayed in Londonderry this time last year. The owner of the B&B gave me a fucking history lesson before going out, quite surprised when I was able to answer his rhetorical questions but kept on nevertheless. Felt like punching his fucking lights out.
Likened the 'troubles' to Martin Luther King's civil rights movement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.