James McLean

Don't actually care about him not wearing the poppy, if anything he should get some credit for sticking by his principles as he gets dogs abuse because of it, probably easier just to wear it one day a year.

His attempted leg breaker last night makes him a k.unt though.
Pretty much nailed it there. If he doesn't want to wear a poppy, so be it. His choice. A significant section of the great unwashed don't. And while his political views don't sit easy with me, again; that's up to him. But he's a bang average, championship standard, footballer. It's a mystery how he's playing regularly in the PL. And he's a dirty fucker as well. I would never wish serious injury on any player (even him). But I wouldn't be heartbroken if he were to suffer, say, a broken leg.

Pretty much nailed it there. If he doesn't want to wear a poppy, so be it. His choice. A significant section of the great unwashed don't. And while his political views don't sit easy with me, again; that's up to him. But he's a bang average, championship standard, footballer. It's a mystery how he's playing regularly in the PL. And he's a dirty fucker as well. I would never wish serious injury on any player (even him). But I wouldn't be heartbroken if he were to suffer, say, a broken leg.

I thought after seeing the two Palace idiots end their seasons by making shit tackles, this might have stopped but it appears not to be the case!

If I was Pep I would tell their managers to fuck right off when they come over for a handshake.

Pretty much nailed it there. If he doesn't want to wear a poppy, so be it. His choice. A significant section of the great unwashed don't. And while his political views don't sit easy with me, again; that's up to him. But I wouldn't be heartbroken if he were to suffer, say, a broken leg.

If only you had said kneecapping, now that would have been more apt. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.