Discussion in 'General football forum' started by FantasyIreland, 8 Sep 2014.
Cheers pal, great read as per.
Perhaps Dagenham Dave, the perennial guest of MUFC TV could point out any articles he wrote condemning the United fans baiting of Tevez after he joined City a la Milner, ie a free agent.
Or from the recesses of his mind can he recall his East London outrage about the treatment of Fat Frank when he abandoned Dave's beloved West Ham for Chelsea ?
Or, as they are now stablemates, is it an attempt to be more Liverpool Echo than the Echo?
Never had a problem with James, thought he was a proper grafting model pro, until he started disliking City out of the Blue.
he is literally bringing it on himself
Lost all respect for the twat
Imagine if Sterling had made similar comments about the Candlelighters , their would be a lynch mob making their way down the M62 .
You only have to look at page one on this thread to see the respect he had from City fans , it does seem totally out of the Blue for some reason.
Plenty of reasons why he was booed.
1) He strung the club along demanding playing time in central midfield in order to stay. We fulfilled his demands and he fucked off denying us a transfer fee.
2) He made the decision sound like it was all about Football, despite the fact he pocketed a hefty signing on fee.
3) He wanted to be the fifth penalty taker at the League Cup final. He didn't end up taking a penalty but he wanted the glory against his old club.
4) He scores against us at Anfield and celebrates by mocking the away fans with a lasso.
5) He takes a pot shot at the club during the week, saying the Liverpool team he's in is better than our side which won two titles.
He's a grade A twat and he deserves everything he gets. The fact he's offered sympathy by the media whilst Sterling takes flack for simply bettering his career sums the sorry state of Journalism up.
Great article and right on the money. I felt better after a good boooo on Sunday!