James Milner

I think Milner might get more game time for England in that formation - Wilshere was dismal. Milner much more suited to protecting a back 4, despite the fact he loves to go forward. Wilshere is just overrated.

Carrager taking the mick out if Jimmy tweeting that milner will get 100 caps as sub. Wat a twat. At least he makes himself available for his country you Prick

I agree with Shemel, he should get more game time, especially instead of Wilshere. That guy is the most overrated England players in years, gives the ball away way to often!

I liked they way England played with Henderson and Delph yesterday, their energy was a big factor in us winning i thought. Milner could easily slot into one of those slots if we continue with that formation.

Didn't Wilfred 'I wasn't banging your daughter' Zaha and Tom 'Zinedine' Cleverley win 50 caps each when at the rags?

Congratulations Jimmy on 50 caps. Well earned, no matter what the snide Clive Tyldesley had to say.
Milner is a far better player than the massively overated Wilshere, who in all reality is a poor player.
Can you imagine Wilshere getting into the England team if he played for Everton, Newcastle or Villa etc? As in the case of Cleverley, Smalling and Jones, it's another case of London bias.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.