james nesbitt

tommo74

Cast of cold feet on jonathan Ross, and Nesbitt just said city fans are w*nkers, what a cock womble that man is

Don't start me on this ****. I'd like to beat him to death in front of his family with body parts ripped from terry Christian. Not a fan tbh.

Wonder if he went to the same place as Shrek for his new rug?

pvocp.jpg

I've never liked the **** and I like him even less now. I wonder if some blues have been trolling him on social media.

with body parts ripped from terry Christian

Funnily enough I watched an old episode of Would I Lie To You earlier and Terry Christian was on. He made an utter **** of himself and started whinging when Lee Mack was ripping him apart.

I've yet to see a celebrity rag that isn't a complete ****. The club seems to attract really obnoxious wankers.

I've never liked the **** and I like him even less now. I wonder if some blues have been trolling him on social media.

Funnily enough I watched an old episode of Would I Lie To You earlier and Terry Christian was on. He made an utter **** of himself and started whinging when Lee Mack was ripping him apart.

I've yet to see a celebrity rag that isn't a complete ****. The club seems to attract really obnoxious wankers.
The obvious exception being Morrissey ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.