james nesbitt

james Nesbit is a idiot, all that ever came from his mouth was jibberish unless it was written for him. His acting is not even that good, you just convince yourselves he is a good actor because as blues we naturally sympathise on him because he is sooooo ugly. Its our nature. He has a mug that you d expect to see drawn up by a police artist as the "main rape suspect".

glad to clear that up for you all.
This.

Olly Murs is from my hometown and pretty much the whole place is United. The rest is made up Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham. He seems a twat either way.

Whenever I've seen the Irish fella I've enjoyed a few of his shows. I wouldn't take it personally though, Oasis would have lost 600m United fans by now on that basis!!

Olly fucking Murs. If this doesnt make you put your foot through your screen i dont know what will

tumblr_mot293Oj991s557gto1_500.jpg

This should have been put in a fucking spoiler you ****!!!

And yes i did want to put my foot through the screen...

Absolute wank stain of a 'person' and if he comes on the radio it gets turned off.

As for Nesbitt, he's the reason i couldn't stand the 'Hobbit', no not bimbo but that film based on the Tolkien book.

My wife watched Cold Feet despite my objections. First, that programme is utter cliched shit that should make all concerned with its making ashamed at the deepest level. Second, the acting from every one of its main characters is so so so poor. Third, Nesbitt's face makes me physically ill. He is the worst fucking actor it has ever been my misfortune to see. Perfect match for the Rags.

Can't watch Cold Feet because of all the shoe-horned in rag references. it's over compensation by an Irish rag to make cockney rags watching think that Manchester is full of them.

A former neighbour of mine worked on a show with Nesbitt. Allegedly, his well worn chat up-line was 'do you want a spin in my Ferrari and some coca-cola?' Something like that anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.