james nesbitt

He has recently put money into local club Coleraine, I attend matches when at home, I'm going home in a few weeks, will be wearing my city stuff and if he's about I will be hunting him down for a quiet word in the social club ;-)

Met James in the Wardrobe Bar in Leeds in 2012. I had my City sweater on and fist pumped the crest. It was before the title run in but I think I shouted out Champions over to him.

I can't remember enough to comment on what Jimmy was like. We were Discussin the role he was playing as a surgeon on TV and my mate from Zimbabwe said to Jimmy "Isn't that role too high falutin for you James."

He has recently put money into local club Coleraine, I attend matches when at home, I'm going home in a few weeks, will be wearing my city stuff and if he's about I will be hunting him down for a quiet word in the social club ;-)
Don't bother. Just scratch his car and smear shit under the door handles (use disposable gloves or tissue paper) :-)

Shoe on the other foot.... If I was an actor and 'had' to play a vermin I would also insist the character be a twat as well it would be more of an accurate portrayal of the vermin fanbase.

But saying that, I wouldn't wear one of their shirts even for crazy money (unless of course for charity)

He is a good actor, respect to him for standing by his views.
Put any of us on national TV right now and we'd also say all the vermin lot are wankers.

If you asked me to describe a typical United fan, James Nesbitt would be it.

Epitomizes the twats.

It's an alternative to having any actual talent!

Unfortunately they all seem to do quite well despite all their deficiencies. I googled Ollie Murrs and discovered why I did not have a clue who he was or how utterly talentless he is. Like the other clowns mentioned he finds room to include his Essex-based support for the rags in his artificially inflated Wiki entry. It made me wonder how many of his fans 'support' the rags just because he claims to as well as wondering when this love for the rags began Perhaps when they became famous and thought it would look good?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.