james nesbitt

The celeb fans remind me of Peter Kays character Mark Park. When he's on the bones of his arse he's wearing a Bolton top but at soon as he gets famous he's wearing a United shirt

Unfortunately they all seem to do quite well despite all their deficiencies. I googled Ollie Murrs and discovered why I did not have a clue who he was or how utterly talentless he is. Like the other clowns mentioned he finds room to include his Essex-based support for the rags in his artificially inflated Wiki entry. It made me wonder how many of his fans 'support' the rags just because he claims to as well as wondering when this love for the rags began Perhaps when they became famous and thought it would look good?

Olly Murs is the singer who had been booked to sing at the Manchester Olympic parade and pulled out on the day of the event. He was then spotted at Anfield watching their game with the rags. What a twat's trick.

As for Nesbitt I like him. He was very good in The Missing. It's only banter. I'd have said exactly the same.

Olly Murs is the singer who had been booked to sing at the Manchester Olympic parade and pulled out on the day of the event. He was then spotted at Anfield watching their game with the rags. What a twat's trick.

As for Nesbitt I like him. He was very good in The Missing. It's only banter. I'd have said exactly the same.

All tainted by the same brush.

Sorry can't abide Nesbitt as a person which might affect my judgment of him as an actor. I enjoyed the last series of the Missing but felt he would have been better cast as the perve. Not watched the current series yet, perhaps for fear he is in it.

All tainted by the same brush.

Sorry can't abide Nesbitt as a person which might affect my judgment of him as an actor. I enjoyed the last series of the Missing but felt he would have been better cast as the perve. Not watched the current series yet, perhaps for fear he is in it.

He's not!

why is olly murs wearing his nephews football jersey??

tumblr_mot293Oj991s557gto1_500.jpg
they missed out the N between the A and O[/QUOTE]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.