James Poole

chris85mcfc

Not sure if anyone remembers him, he was in our academy for a couple of seasons and was part of the team that beat Chelsea to win the FA youth cup in 2007-08

Plays for Hartlepool in league 2 now

Anyway, i played 5 a side with him last night, he seems a really decent lad, its the first time ive met him but its good to see young lads still having the love for football to turn up on a Tuesday night for a knock about in the rain

chris85mcfc said:
Not sure if anyone remembers him, he was in our academy for a couple of seasons and was part of the team that beat Chelsea to win the FA youth cup in 2007-08

Anyway, i played 5 a side with him last night, he seems a really decent lad, its the first time ive met him but its good to see young lads still having the love for football to turn up on a Tuesday night for a knock about in the rain

I wonder if Hartlepool would be of a similar opinion...?

FantasyIreland said:
chris85mcfc said:

I wonder if Hartlepool would be of a similar opinion...?

I know where you're coming from, and i dont think clubs would advocate their players playing in meaningless games, having said that you can get injured playing golf

He was in net for most of the game anyway!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.