James Rodriguez - gone to Bayern on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying why would we be linked because we have kdb and silva ???

Silva is finished we sure that last season

We were told we he was playing with an injury (which is now OK) , so maybe that's not the case. Most of the team were below par in the second half of last season for some reason. I'm hoping for an improvement from all of them.

How good is James? Real can't see green cheese , is he a flash in the pan?

They are gonna need to make room on their wage bill to replace him, perhaps Pogba??
No they have spent the last few seasons reducing it I think. Pirlo, Vidal, Tevez and now Morata. Pogba will most likely stay at Juve. If Real were interested, the deal for James would probably be intertwined with this one. I don't think Pogba will end up at United either. Too many bridges to re-build with Mino and united for that to happen.

He's talented. Not quite world class though like his supposed wage and fee makes it seem. Overall not really a big fan of Rodriguez.

He's too slow to play on the wings, and we already have De Bruyne as AM with Silva to back him up. So it's a no from me.

They've been trying to flog him for the last 12 months he's an average player let the scum or Chelsea have him.

I'll be pissed if we buy this RM reject. Would this be panic buy from Aubameyang falling through? Feels like it. Going from a high of possibly setting the world transfer record to possibly James? Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.