Jamie Carragher

Carragher is a shit ****
There used to be a time when to get a job on TV you had to speak in an intelligible voice.

The pandering to regional accents might go down well in the part of the country they emanate from, but what about the rest of us?

Some accents I can live with (ie North East) but that bloody awful Scouse accent is abhorrent to my ears.

They are masters at spinning a narrative only their delusional, cretinous supporters believe, every other teams fans, see it for what it is…

Rank hypocrisy with a dollop of complete and utter, whining bullshit ..! They come across as utter morons one and all ..
They are scared of being called out as bottlers, and so this shift in narrative. While I don't prefer to use that word so casually, losing to United, Atlanta, Palace and Everton to fail in 3 competitions means they are indeed bottlers.

They are scared of being called out as bottlers, and so this shift in narrative. While I don't prefer to use that word so casually, losing to United, Atlanta, Palace and Everton to fail in 3 competitions means they are indeed bottlers.
On the wine scale for bottles they are a Nebuchadnezzar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.