Jamie Vardy

Vardy will never happen with Pep in charge , he's 31 years old , we are building for the future , i have no doubt Vardy is superb player but not for much longer when his pace goes he is finished. Would rather see Pep concentrate on Sterlings development , he has potential to be a very good central striker , he still needs to work on his mentality and finishing but age is definitely on his side.

Not a popular opinion but I think Vardy is one of a few breed of athletes that retains their pace until their late 30s. However, he doesn't have anything else other than pace so is really one dimensional.

Not a popular opinion but I think Vardy is one of a few breed of athletes that retains their pace until their late 30s. However, he doesn't have anything else other than pace so is really one dimensional.
If were going old i'd rather grab Defoe

His only asset would be to come on as a substitute against a tired defence that had been chasing the ball all game (like everyone v us). He would score goals that way by being a perfect out ball player. But if he is worth paying what it would take to get Leicester to sell is another matter. He would not be a starter in many games other than cups and cannot play in those anyway this year.

Might have been interesting as a squad player couple of years back but ship has sailed.

Not to mention he is one of the few players better off staying where he is as he is a star there and never would be at City. So he would only come for Sanchez like reasons. Dosh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.