Jamie Vardy

Dont really get this fixation on getting in a plan b. We haven't struggled for goals this season and we already do a lot of switching around of the front players during games. We're flexible and we can change things up when we need.

Pep has said we only want to sign nice people. So why do we even have a thread on this obnoxious prick?!

Pep has said we only want to sign nice people. So why do we even have a thread on this obnoxious prick?!
I've not followed Vardy - why do you think he's an obnoxious prick (I honestly don't know)?
====
Anyhow, even if he's a "nice" guy - is Vardy talented enough for us to pursue him? He strikes me as pretty damn good, but a bit short of world class, and thus wouldn't be someone we'd pursue.

Not happening, Peps already said we wont bring in a striker since we already have 2 here. Will probably be someone who can play on the wing and center if need be.

I think Vardy would be ideal. Loads of energy and a good eye for goal. We obviously wanted reinforcements up front given our bid for Sanchez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.