January could make things worse

blue jim said:
Managers > Players.

Get the players off their fucking arse, need a kick up the hole.

Would sooner see Hughes stay than people who are making the problems, no one is bigger than the club and we need a hard manager who won't take shite from anyone. Hughes is that manager.

Spoken directly from the Graeme Souness manual of man management. Went on another message board tonight and came across the situation with West Ham and Mascherano. For whatever reason (tactics, settling in period, teammates, role) he didn't perform for West Ham and they probably though exactly the same as you. Moves to a different club, under a different manager playing a different role, and turns into a top notch premier league player. Do you think West Ham won out on that one?

How are we expecting to play in Europe in the future under a manager with Svens approach where they could barely play 90 minutes without dying

I think Sven has a few runs on the board when it comes to European football, it would be foolish to write him off as incapable.

I remember watching us last year and thinking, "do these guy's even train". Sven ran a holiday camp, I'd sooner stick with Hughes than go back to Svens lack of regime.

Lets get Sven back to coach alongside Hughes!!!!!

They've both got what each other lacks!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.