January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
Earlier today listened to a transfer special on City and a few other teams on CBS radio and they said City's targets over next 2 windows are Julian Weigl , Lucas Hernandez, Alexis Sanchez and Aaron Martin ...pretty much players we have already been linked with in the past

my wishlist ..... January : Sanchez or Malcom (Bordeaux) ........july : Dele Alli or Milinkovic -Savic ; Lucas Hernandez ; Gaya; Goretzka (free) and I would love to see one or two young talents come here Yury Alberto, Pellegri ,Lafont , Rodrygo , Diop , Maxime Lopez just to make some names

Earlier today listened to a transfer special on City and a few other teams on CBS radio and they said City's targets over next 2 windows are Julian Weigl , Lucas Hernandez, Alexis Sanchez and Aaron Martin ...pretty much players we have already been linked with in the past

Not sure all the targets are certain yet. But the positions probably are. Sanchez added as a 5th forward to Jesus, Sterling, Sane and Aguero. Aaron Martin as back-up for Mendy.

Weigl to replace Yaya? Fernandinho to stay another year. Hernandez as a left-sided CB to replace Mangala?

Last edited:
Can any of the aforementioned players be realistically signed in the next window, or are pre-contracts the best scenario?

Let's not forget about players we have out on loan who could make a difference or for that matter players from our youth side.

Maffeo, Luiz & Moreno spring to mind.

A greater role for Foden & Diaz. Possibly Muric.

In saying that I'd be very happy to sign Wiegl from Dortmund.

Let's not forget about players we have out on loan who could make a difference or for that matter players from our youth side.

Maffeo, Luiz & Moreno spring to mind.

A greater role for Foden & Diaz. Possibly Muric.

In saying that I'd be very happy to sign Wiegl from Dortmund.

I agree.

Maffeo, Manu Garcia & Luiz are good enough to be in the squad.

Favorite?:
DM: Danilo Pereira
FWD: Sanchez
CB: Lucas Hernandez
LB: Aarón Martín

Possible:
DM: Weigl, Douglas Luiz,
FWD: ?
CB: Evans?, Koulibaly
LB: ?

Personal Preference:
DM: Diawara
FWD: Keita Balde
CB: Lucas Hernandez
LB: Sessegnon

Apart from Sanchez i've never seen anything of the others or even heard of them other than Wiegl. Are they better than Dele Alli, Danny Rose and Virgil van Dijk? Ideally we'd just sign those three plus Sanchez. Job done for about 3 seasons then. Or have the purse strings been tightened and we'll have to shop for sub-£50m players?

Where I we up to with foriegn and home grown places in the squad? If we go for 4 more foriegn players does it mean we need to move on 4 current ones, and if so which ones?

Those 4 would complete our squad so nicely.

Ederson, Bravo/Gunn, Muric
Walker, Danilo, Maffeo?
Kompany, Hernández, Stones, Otamendi, Adarabioyo
Mendy, Martín
Weigl, Gündogan, Fernandinho/Douglas Luiz
De Bruyne, Silva, Bernardo, Foden, Brahim?
Alexis, Sané, Sterling, Roberts?
Agüero, Jesus

_______________________________AGÜERO
________________________________Jesus
__________ALEXIS_____________________________________SANÉ
_ ________Sterling___________________________________Bernardo
______________________SILVA_____________DE BRUYNE
___________________-__Foden_____________Gündogan
_______________________________WEIGL
__________________________Fernandinho/Luiz

_________MENDY______HERNÁNDEZ______KOMPANY______WALKER
_________Martín________Otamendi________Stones_________Danilo

______________________________EDERSON
_____________________________Bravo/Gunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.