January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a new link of us with Marco Asensio. But £88m reported fee casts doubt on how fair the value is. Asensio is 22, plays for Real but osnt that much of a goalscorer. Plays winger and AM.

Should we be in for him and if so whats a fair valuation?

Not at that fee. Real would probably lower their asking price if they get Kane or Hazard.

Not at that fee. Real would probably lower their asking price if they get Kane or Hazard.

Three reports in the last 24 hours on three rumours of asensio to PL.

1. The rags are in for asensio as makeweight for de gea departure.

2. Klopp willing to spend most of the coutinho money (quoted £132m) for Asensio.

3. We City are in for him for £88m. One report (Dailystar) claims we are hijacking the rags target.

I personally think clubs are asking around but nothing concrete as yet. Dont think if we are seriously interested he’ll come this window though. Asensio will only go if Real has replacement.

I am starting to think we will sign no one in January. The days are passing and nothing is happening.

Same thinking here mate. We would improve our chances of winning things if we did as you say.

i really had high hopes for the laporte deal to be honest mate. perfect age, quality and can play left CB or LB? with saving the sanchez money laporte would be a perfect signing for us but it looks like it was all bullshit :-(

i really had high hopes for the laporte deal to be honest mate. perfect age, quality and can play left CB or LB? with saving the sanchez money laporte would be a perfect signing for us but it looks like it was all bullshit :-(
Great minds think alike :-) I am personally even more concerned about the CM position. If we get a CB injury we can somehow manage in most case, but if Fernandinho gets injured we are pretty much f..cked in my humble opinion.

Great minds think alike :-) I am personally even more concerned about the CM position. If we get a CB injury we can somehow manage in most case, but if Fernandinho gets injured we are pretty much f..cked in my humble opinion.

That’s why I said on the Fred thread, a bit of a tongue twister that! If we signed him, Fernandinho could drop back to centre back if we get any injuries there and Fred would slot right in. But if Fernandinho gets injured, we will be vulnerable. Can’t play Toure again this season, he’s finished. I’m not sure about gundogan playing in Fernandinho's position.

Crystal Palace bringing in Swedish winger Erdal Rakip on loan from Benfica. Zaha moving?

Read a new link of us with Marco Asensio. But £88m reported fee casts doubt on how fair the value is. Asensio is 22, plays for Real but osnt that much of a goalscorer. Plays winger and AM.

Should we be in for him and if so whats a fair valuation?

I remember playing PES when Adriano was still at Inter and you could score these kind of goals all the time with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.