January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess would be another ball-playing CB, LB and long term replacement for Fernandinho. And then if someone like Sanchez is available for free, that's an obvious signing to make. But I think our biggest investment should be tying down the likes of KDB and Jesus on long-term contracts. I think essentially, we've got a squad to compete for a good few years now, with just a bit of tweaking each summer.

January
LB- Someone like Ghoulam who would fit right in and would be very cheap. Or a young player with potential like A. Martin.

Summer
DM-Weigl, Milinkovic-Savic, Jorginho
CB-L. Hernandez, Van Dijk, Koulibaly

Wouldn't turn down Sanchez in January for 20m or for free in the summer, I really wanted him in the last summer and thought he was sure to join but it didn't happen and now it looks like we don't even need him.

Anyway you look at it we will probably spend another 150m minimum next summer. Unless Douglas Luiz or A. Garcia really shine for Girona and we bring them back.

January
LB- Someone like Ghoulam who would fit right in and would be very cheap. Or a young player with potential like A. Martin.

Summer

Wouldn't turn down Sanchez in January for 20m or for free in the summer, I really wanted him in the last summer and thought he was sure to join but it didn't happen and now it looks like we don't even need him.

Anyway you look at it we will probably spend another 150m minimum next summer. Unless Douglas Luiz or A. Garcia really shine for Girona and we bring them back.

personally next summer i see 2 moves...especially if we are able to get martin or ghoulam in the january window

a CB and a DM

January

Summer

I like the consensus about our deficiencies in this thread :). Bravo, Mangala, Yaya out - 4 players and Gunn/Muric in.
I think Douglas is a very promising player, but we won't have a place for him unless Dinho goes next summer (which I doubt, we need experience as the squad will become way too youngish).

personally next summer i see 2 moves...especially if we are able to get martin or ghoulam in the january window

a CB and a DM

Agreed, but I can see us spending anywhere from 10-25m on LB (Hopefully Ghoulam for 10m in Jan.), a DM will be 50m at least up to 70m and CB will be similar maybe 40m-60m.

I like the consensus about our deficiencies in this thread :). Bravo, Mangala, Yaya out - 4 players and Gunn/Muric in.
I think Douglas is a very promising player, but we won't have a place for him unless Dinho goes next summer (which I doubt, we need experience as the squad will become way too youngish).

I think its going to be too soon for Douglas next summer. Don't think he will improve enough that we don't buy a DM and just bring him back. I could see Fernandinho signing a one year extension and leaving summer 2019 with Douglas coming back after two seasons of top level football in Europe to replace him. That is more likely IMO.

Agreed, but I can see us spending anywhere from 10-25m on LB (Hopefully Ghoulam for 10m in Jan.), a DM will be 50m at least up to 70m and CB will be similar maybe 40m-60m.

i dont disagree with the prices at all, just stating a fact hahah

Milinkovic-Savic is going to cost more than 70m (rumours that Lazio have already rejected 70m offer, probably from Juve), Weigl's price would be exorbitant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.