January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't recall our loan signings as we're rubbish at doing these deals even to our 'own' clubs.

A bit of sense would be 6 month loans with an option to extend if both parties agree but no we just do straight 12 months.

Has Walker ever done a LB job as Danilo looks a bit better on the right side.

Think Ryan Sessengnon from Fulham wouldn't cost they earth and at an age where when Mendy comes back will be happy to share game time. And as much as I don't want Evans we are at the business end of the season and despite most not wanting him due to having played for united he did win things at the swamp so his experience could be vital in the run in.

Think Ryan Sessengnon from Fulham wouldn't cost they earth and at an age where when Mendy comes back will be happy to share game time. And as much as I don't want Evans we are at the business end of the season and despite most not wanting him due to having played for united he did win things at the swamp so his experience could be vital in the run in.
Pretty sure Spurs had a £30m bid rejected for him in the summer..

Pretty sure Spurs had a £30m bid rejected for him in the summer..
still think it is an option worth exploring. Most people are suggesting Bertrand and he would cost 30m plus and is late 20s. We could get Sessegnon for something similar and get 10 years plus out of the lad. All speculation but I think he would be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.