January Transfer Window (Non-City related)

MarsLlama

Thought it would be good to make one thread instead of clogging it up with individual ones.

West Ham have supposedly gone in for Defoe. If Sunderland sell him that's their way of saying 'we're preparing for life in the Championship and we need money'. They offered £6m and were rejected.

Also, Jovetic is being linked with Sevilla, which I thought was a weird one.

Schneiderlin will probably leave United this window or the next- West Brom or Everton, but I'd suggest only the latter can afford him.

United announce Depay and Schneiderlin can leave this month, but not on loan.

Fonte wants to leave Southampton as confirmed by the club.

West Ham have allegedly given up on Defoe and now want Snodgrass.

Evra wants to go back to the rags apparently, I've heard Juve have set a £40m price tag and are expecting to agree a fee of around £70m for the transfer.

Rumors of: Srna may go to China, while having some offers like the Barcelona interests.

Birmingham seems to be fishing in Spain, Granada to be exact, Rene Krhin.
Zaza seems that he will go on loan to Valencia for 2 million. Later a compulsory buy this summer.
Belotti to arsenal in at least 50 million pounds deal. Manolas to united at 38 milions.
Fact: Mitrovic 4 million to besitkas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.