January Transfer Window (Non-City related)

Depay leaving this month would be quite funny.

Doesn't sound like West Ham's transfer policy is very well thought-out

This is potentially City related, with two strikers ahead of Wilf he may bite the bullet and go to China.

When was the last time a player’s career took such a nose dive after joining City. I can’t think of any if you exclude the injury related ones?

Lee Badbuy springs to mind but he came from lower leagues and went back to lower leagues. Wilf has gone from PL regular scorer to can’t get a game for mid table PL club within 2 years.

When was the last time a player’s career took such a nose dive after joining City. I can’t think of any if you exclude the injury related ones?

Lee Badbuy springs to mind but he came from lower leagues and went back to lower leagues. Wilf has gone from PL regular scorer to can’t get a game for mid table PL club within 2 years.

I honestly think it's down to one of two things. Maleria or attitude. He had his faults but he was always a grafter and a bit of a twat to mark, but since his Maleria/huge pay rise he's been utterly gash technically and physically.

Maicon.

I honestly think it's down to one of two things. Maleria or attitude. He had his faults but he was always a grafter and a bit of a twat to mark, but since his Maleria/huge pay rise he's been utterly gash technically and physically.
Or the bird he got up the duff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.