11934861_1206238346107732_851392834_n.jpg
11906118_835059693275508_202491526_n.jpg

22 Minutes Played
1 Game Winning Assist
1 Chance Created
6 of 7 Successful Passes forward
1 Interception
1 Tackles Won

22 Minutes played in a half injury. Set to be the next biggest thing out of Russian league, talent. Oleg Shatov would be a perfect Wenger signing tbh.
Are you his agent?

seeing people suggest sturridge and aubameyang. both fantastic players, but they start at their current clubs up front, and wouldn't here, hard to see them wanting to join.

personally I would just be happy to see the players we already have all get fit, including Delph who I think will be a very useful player for us when fit

With Yaya looking like he can't complete 3 games in a week anymore, what would people say to Sergi Samper of Barca? Young lad to come in every so often who can come in and keep things flowing plus has the potential to be top class.

Got to be Left back and a CM player....I think alot of problems upfront are because we still trying to do small, slow, side-ways passes once we get to the 18yard box...we need to be more direct, which is something we seem to say every year for the past few seasons.....the amount of times we are going for goal then stop and play a short ball out wide and mess around with it, really slows the play down and allows defenses to get back in position.....this also does not play to Aguero's strengths.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.