January

bony is a great player, but he hasnt really gotten a run of games yet...with aguero he will never really play often

Bony isn't a great player,he's a good player.when aguero is missing we are gonna struggle ,Mane ticks more boxes than anyone else,if he becomes available we must make a big effort to bring him in,at the expense of Bony!

Bony isn't a great player,he's a good player.when aguero is missing we are gonna struggle ,Mane ticks more boxes than anyone else,if he becomes available we must make a big effort to bring him in,at the expense of Bony!

i dont disagree with you, if bringing in a more skilled forward means him leaving i am not against that, personally i think nacho is close to surpassing him anyways

Mane is not all that, makes me laugh some here thinking he is the answer to our striker problems, if Bony plays more often, I am quite confident he will score regularly.

Mane is not all that, makes me laugh some here thinking he is the answer to our striker problems, if Bony plays more often, I am quite confident he will score regularly.

I agree mate....and it looks like Bony is going to get his chance to show us over the next 4-6weeks.....I think he's a very talented striker but just hasnt done it here.....Now, he's got no excuses to show what he can do.....Think we'll have a true picture of him by Christmas....and their is no reason why he cant get a handful of goals during that time with people like Sterling and De Bruyne feeding him the ball......He's great at holding up the ball and getting other players involved in the play but with Aguero out...we need goals. Lets hope he can do it!

Bony is a class player. He was the top scorer in the league over the 2014 calendar year, he's strong and powerful and has excellent technique and is an threat outside the box as well as being good in the air. He's completely different to what we had at our disposal and unlike Negredo has scored regularly wherever he's been and knows the league.

He was at the ACON when he first joined, was then injured and in a team struggling to find form until the last 6 games. He was then injured again in pre-season and has had off the field issues as well. What he could do with is the support of the fans to help him through this time. You can see he's desperate to score and it's been playing on his mind. He's been trying too hard at times. With the quality of De Bruyne he should have plenty of service over the next few weeks and the goals will come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.