January !!!!!!

Ryinho

Well there two ways it gunna go. We sign some good stars and they will kick the current squad into form which i really can't see happening. Or we just go down hill the people he signs get into the mood that the squad are in now just cant be bothered.

It not fair on us fans if they keep putting in really poor performance we pay quite a bit to watch crap basically.

Does hughe have to go i don't know im not decidced. The only people that want to win are the one he signed i.e zab.kompany,swp and ireland who he didnt sign so i say we build a team round these players. So give hughes until january atleast he the one signing the players it not his fault he got crap players. So let him sign who he needs and we see if it doesnt work out he has to go.

Forget January. I am so sick of hearing Hughes talk about the transfer window. We have still got a vital six points to play for until then. Our squad is currently good enough for us to be mid table at least without any new players. A manager who has to rely entirely on new signings is a bad manager.

its simple
if hughe's stays 'we go down'
if he goes 'we stay up'
even frank sidebottom could motivate the players we have to stay up

sboroMCFC said:
Forget January. I am so sick of hearing Hughes talk about the transfer window. We have still got a vital six points to play for until then. Our squad is currently good enough for us to be mid table at least without any new players. A manager who has to rely entirely on new signings is a bad manager.
i agree... but i also think that the transfer window is messing with the players minds... all seems to be worried of being sold or being without a job... all the talk of bringing all these players in will make most of our players wonder are they replacing me...

i agree... but i also think that the transfer window is messing with the players minds... all seems to be worried of being sold or being without a job... all the talk of bringing all these players in will make most of our players wonder are they replacing me...[/quote]

Surely if they want to stay in the team they would perform good so they dont get replaced but obviously they dont see it like that.

sboroMCFC said:
bang on with that--and I;m convinced that this is why MOST players are playing crap--Hughes should have talked these players up and convinced them that no one in the world is better,while telling the fans and media after the Arsenal win that no signings are req "at this stage"?

Ryinho said:
i agree... but i also think that the transfer window is messing with the players minds... all seems to be worried of being sold or being without a job... all the talk of bringing all these players in will make most of our players wonder are they replacing me...

Surely if they want to stay in the team they would perform good so they dont get replaced but obviously they dont see it like that.[/quote]
that depends on what the coaches and the manager tells them... are they talking about it with the players or are they letting the players talk among themselves and discuss what they read in the news... on the contrary to what many thinks players are human beings with real emotions and affects... they worry just as much as you and i do... they feel fear just as much as you and i do... if we didnt have discussions about whats on our minds with people that know things we should be alot more anxious... the same applies with the players... so for me to it is down to the manager to help them and guide them and tell them what they should expect... then when you know the facts and has the right Info you can choose to fight for your spot or give up... information is the key and that is the managers job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.