Jason Denayer brawl recording

domalino

Not sure if this deserves it's own thread or not.

Denayer has been caught on camera kicking someone in the head in some sort of street fight.

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/1.2987655

He seems to have admitted it's him but says there was extenuating circumstances. From the above article:

"I regret that I became involved in a conflict that was not mine," said Denayer.

"I was heading to my car when I heard a friend scream. I went back and I saw a guy who was handing heavy blows to my friend."

"I saw that my friend was in danger and had to intervene. I reacted instinctively. My only goal was to protect my friend."

His management stressed that the video lasts just 8 seconds and thus constitutes only a part of the facts.

"Jason explained to us how the fork in the stem and we see no reason to doubt his words," said Jesse Preter.

"He has intervened to help a friend and to stop the violence. It was an instinctive form of protection in a clear emergency."

All that would make sense as a defence if the guy wasn't on the floor already....oh Jason.

'I was on my way to my car when I heard a friend shouting,' he told the Belgian press. 'I saw that my friend was in danger and had to intervene.

'I responded instinctively. My sole purpose was to protect my friend.'

Denayer’s agent, Desse de Preter, told HLN: ‘It can be perceived as aggressive, but it is clearly a defensive response from Jason. His reaction was one of panic and protection.

Jason spent two days this weekend in Belgium because he had been given leave from his club. He decided to go out for a night with his best friends, but when he left the nightclub it went wrong.

'Jason stepped calmly to his car, which is down the street when he heard a sudden noise behind him.

'When he turned he saw his best friend had become involved in a skirmish. Jason called to stop but without effect. It is true that he has handed out a kick, but it was intended only defensive.'

All that would make sense as a defence if the guy wasn't on the floor already....oh Jason.

It seems he actually kicks the guy in grey who's laying into his friend, the one on the floor.

At first I thought he kicked the guy in black as well, but if you watch it again you can see the guy on top dishing out the beating is stunned after the kick.

Sorry but kicking someone in the head it a shit house thing to do, unless the film shows he was in significant danger and had no other option then it isn't good.

I'm sure the club will be having a close look at this.

Ive created a new thread as,IMO,this sort of behaviour is unacceptable and deserves to be brought to the attention of the wider audience.

We need to get rid of this clown,there's no excuse for what's shown in that video,and i certainly dont want such a character associated with our club.

Such a fucking waste of a great youth talent,he's a disgrace.

Disgraceful and his career with us should be over and i hope he gets dealt with by the law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.