Jason Denayer brawl recording

The full video makes it even worse for him!
I was giving him some measure of doubt going off the shortened version of the video but after watching the 'full' version he's a total arse. The rest of the muppets with him are even worse, did the guy getting kicked not have any friends with him, everybody there seemed to want a piece.

Agreed - cowardly having seen that again. He is a big strong lad - why not just get one of them in a bear hug and try and part them. Think he will be in serious trouble. Don't like to slag off our own players but i post on the Sunderland Forum and several on there said he seemed to have an entourage and be absolutely full of himself. I have yet to see him have a great game and it is most definitely time to move him on.

He's looked way off the pace for Sunderland compared to the fast, alert player he was two seasons ago & although I don't know anything about his recent personal life, this does nothing to allay my suspicions.

I suspect this has blown any slight chance he had of getting a reprieve at City.

Not seeen anything in that video that could possibly defend his actions. He should be gone from our club no excuses

Not seeen anything in that video that could possibly defend his actions. He should be gone from our club no excuses

Agreed - must be honest having seen the actions of lindgard last night I don't want similar vile people playing for our club. Not too keen on walker coming to replace zabba.

Agreed - must be honest having seen the actions of lindgard last night I don't want similar vile people playing for our club. Not too keen on walker coming to replace zabba.

Not only that but He is in the public eye representing two clubs, he has a duty to conduct himself in an Appropriate manner. Now if he feels his friend is in danger he can be a hero and pull the guy off his friend and then defend himself if need be. But this is where my problem lies, two guys have a fair fight on the floor, you don't go and kick a guy in the head as it's fucking low and a dirty trick, that's not a fair fight. As I said pull that guy off if you think he's attacking a friend who can't fight back

Anyway I leave it to the club to assess and decide if he has a case to answer and will back their decision. It's too hot today and maybe it's made me cranky

Last edited:
Case closed
What a crock of shit that interview is. He is fine for his friend to fight and you can see him telling others to back of and let them fight. As soon as he sees his mate struggling he kicks the guy in the head and it's a free fir all on him. Fucking cowardly and doesn't bode well for the type of person he is.

He's an idiot we need to get rid of, kicking someone in the head whilst they are on the floor makes him a coward. Was dragging him off so hard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.