Jason Denayer - Official - gone on loan to Galatasaray

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Big Yaya Wilko 12, 8 Jul 2015.

1. Big Yaya Wilko 12

Big Yaya Wilko 12

From City Watch. . .

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m6 minutes ago
    Jason Denayer's agent Jesse De Preter on contract talks with City: "It is complicated and we are still far from an agreement."

What's complicated about this? Just get him signed up, Blues!

2. Tron Coltrane

Tron Coltrane

I think what's complicated about it is agreeing terms so that everyone signs the same piece of paper.

You want to just give him £250k/week and a guaranteed place in the first team over 7 years? I'm sure we could have it all done and dusted by tea time.

3. Gundogan's Moustache

Gundogan's Moustache

Don't like the sound of that

4. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

If it's not complicated, an agent will make it complicated.

5. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

This is the kind of thing I was warning people about when they were talking about sending him to Norwich on loan & signing another cb. He is a full international who will have most top clubs watching him.

6. domalino

domalino

I thought it was reported he got a pay rise a month ago when he came back from Celtic and got official promoted to the first team?

I assumed a contract would go hand in hand with that pay rise, but it was the telegraph so maybe it was bollocks.

7. Stretfordian_Blue

Stretfordian_Blue

He's a full international, if we aren't willing to give him a role in the first team next season I can see why it's complicated.

8. burning blue soul

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
    no agent who wants to be a success in this business will make things simple. they are not fans they are business men and football, to everyone involved in running it, is a business.

9. Tron Coltrane

Tron Coltrane

Holds all the cards unfortunately, and can walk away from the table with the world at his feet. Tried joining you in the foreboding Otamendi thread, but it all went a bit head-against-brick-wall over there. Hope everyone comes to amenable agreement soon though, would love nothing more than to see him signing a 5-year deal with us.

10. pavelsrnicek

pavelsrnicek

No doubt he was offered a contract but of course Denayer has to be happy with it before he signs it.