Jason Denayer - Official - gone on loan to Galatasaray

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Big Yaya Wilko 12, 8 Jul 2015.

1. GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

Yeah, sadly, you do have to begin to question the attitide, & determination to succeed, of some of our youngsters, if everything isnt handed to them on a gold plate, (without the need to exert any effort whatsoever), the minute they've signed their 1st professional forms.
    While Mistakes have undoutedly been made in the past, it isn't a one way street. The club can't always be blamed

Last edited: 30 Aug 2017
  2. Cosmin

Cosmin

Going on loan to Galatasaray

3. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Got his wish then.

Goodbye to him.

4. Nolito's Cave

Nolito's Cave

What a waste! When he came back from celtic I hadn't been so excited as when Joe came back.

5. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

6. Fabulous

Fabulous

They really seem to love him over there:

7. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    Rumours up here Celtic were trying to sign him. Probably a load of utter bolloks. I can't wait until this window is closed.

8. tonika

tonika

No, the rumours you heard were correct, we did want to resign him as we're carrying a lot of injuries, and we badly need a decent defender especially with some tough games in the CL coming up.

9. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    I know. I'm a Celtic fan. We need a CB. Dissapinted we failed. Pity about that Rivaldo boy. I'm hearing he has signed for another SA club. I hope he can get his foot fixed and we go back for him.

10. tonika

tonika

From what I heard it was probably Celtic wouldn't have been able to get him insured, also there is a chance the bone fusion in his foot could have worsened. Anyway, don't think there's much chance we'll go back for him. Agree with you about the CB, God help us in Europe, if we're depending on Bitton.