Jason Denayer - Official - gone on loan to Galatasaray

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Big Yaya Wilko 12, 8 Jul 2015.

1. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    That could get extemely messy. Even with Shev or Boyata it's a bombscare too far.

2. tonika

tonika

Yes, I agree. I can't see us progressing further in Europe with this squad, bearing in mind the players out injured, and subsequent injuries we're likely to sustain in the next hectic 2, or 3 months schedule.

I'm even pessimistic on the domestic front also, the reason being Brendan Rodgers saying it was down to fatigue after playing Astana away in the CL, that we could only snatch a draw against St Johnstone at Celtic park . In that case what is it going to be like when we play against tougher opposition in Europe, home, and away, and then face the likes of Rangers at Ibrox (bearing in mind the players injured) who'll be really up for it.

We had plenty of time to bring in quality players during the last transfer window, especially with the large profit Celtic fc has made from the European competition over the last 2, or 3 seasons, plus Season Ticket money etc, from the fans. To me, it's the biscuit tin scenario, as well as Peter Lawwell that's to blame. Only hope I'm wrong.

3. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    We will be fine. We could be better but we will be fine this year. We will get 3rd in the CL and I fully expect another treble.

4. tonika

tonika

I only hope you're right, I would settle for 3rd in the CL, and if we win the treble again that would be fantastic. I've just been on 'Celtic news now', reading about Chris Sutton, and his views about not signing a CB. Like me he's a bit dismayed as to why that did not happen after the Cotezee deal fell through, he feels that Boyata, Simunovic (with injuries), and Bitton will not be up to the task.

Hamilton on Friday should not pose a threat to our 'unbeaten record' on the domestic front, it's the following Tuesday when we face PSG will be the test. So it's all eyes on Celtic park on Tuesday, and hope for the best.

5. yeseye

yeseye

old bill
    EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
    The Celtic Forum is that way >>>>>

6. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    We needed a CB even if all our players are fit. Sutton is right. I was gutted Rivaldo went tits up. I was going crazy we didn't get a CB in, but, we are where we are.

7. tonika

tonika

Yes, we'll just have to get on with it. Hope Man City have other gems like Ntcham, and Roberts they can loan, or sell us in the future, that's why I'm cheering them on in the EPD.

8. tonika

tonika

Lol...but grateful to Man City, for selling Cetic, Oliver Ntcham, and loaning us Paddy Roberts. Will be cheering Man City later today when they play Liverpool. Prediction Man City 3 Liverpool 1.