Jason Denayer (on loan at Sunderland)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by FantasyIreland, 1 Jun 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Hugely talented IMO and capable of playing several positions,he's set to return here after the Euro's,so where do we think Pep will use him? Or,as one or two reports are surfacing....... will incoming players mean he's pushed towards another loan deal?

2. Brendan110_0

Brendan110_0

If he has a good Euro's with Belgium Pep will take note.

3. ColinLee

ColinLee

I'm just part way through Pep Confidential and I can say with absolute conviction that I have no idea where he'll play him.

4. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I've not read the book so I don't have that extra insight into his methods......I just have a feeling Jason will never play much,if any,football here.I hope I'm wrong as I have championed the kid from the off.

5. up to him to have a stonking Euros and prove himself on the international stage. Exploits in Turkey & Scotland will always be overlooked.

6. K-Bo

K-Bo

If we sign two CB's as seems to be the indication, would be surprised if he's kept. that would be two new cbs, kompany and one of otamendi and mangala as very doubtful we will sell both. which would make him 5th CB at best. Maybe if stones falls through he'll be considered the alternative rather than another purchase

7. SWP's back

SWP's back

Pivot.

8. razman

razman

9. eversince 76

eversince 76

Most of the time when I watched Denayer he played for Belgium. And he looked at home which is impressive as he is young for a CB.

With Pep I can't see him ending up at one of the back positions as he isn't the type of back Pep wants.

As I doubt we will try and get two CB 's in I wonder which four CB 's will be in our Pep squad.

10. razman

razman

Sagna, meanwhile, was one of City's most consistent performers last season and, with Pablo Zabaleta still expected to depart this summer despite an ankle injury, the Frenchman will battle it out with Jason Denayer, who will return from loan at Galatasaray, for the right-back spot. [GOAL]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.