Jason Wilcox has been appointed City under 18s manager

PaleBlue said:
Vinjay said:
1997 wasn't early on (as link above shows) though you're partly correct. He finally snapped and gestured at them after putting up with undeserved abuse for years.

We've been there with Edgehill. That Wilcox stuck to it and has done well with the kids (they're the future ya kna) here I think it bodes well. Nice to see the club promoting from within, sends a good message.

I know Edghill was abused (which he hasn't forgotten and neither has Wilcox) but had he gone on to win a title medal he wouldn't have been getting hate mail from City fans. There's a considerable difference.

Vinjay said:
PaleBlue said:
Vinjay said:
1997 wasn't early on (as link above shows) though you're partly correct. He finally snapped and gestured at them after putting up with undeserved abuse for years.

We've been there with Edgehill. That Wilcox stuck to it and has done well with the kids (they're the future ya kna) here I think it bodes well. Nice to see the club promoting from within, sends a good message.

I know Edghill was abused (which he hasn't forgotten and neither has Wilcox) but had he gone on to win a title medal he wouldn't have been getting hate mail from City fans. There's a considerable difference.

Wonder how much hate mail dzeko/kolorov get

njmcfc1894 said:
Vinjay said:
PaleBlue said:

Wonder how much hate mail dzeko/kolorov get

first thing that i thought.especially kolorov,who seems to be hated by everyone at the moment.

back to wilcox,think he has the best job at the club unless you are a 1st team player.

Only managed to guide Swinton FC 1st Team to 8th place in the Altrincham & District Saturday League last season .... Does he really have what it takes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.