Javairo Dilrosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Nasri said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
That's weird. Having seen him a few times recently I was wondering what City saw in him. Maybe England were awful or maybe he has something and I expected too much of him playing above his age group for City. Or was it just the comparison with Barker when he comes on in his position and he didn't seem in the same league as Brandon( granted a year older)

Dilrosun was born in 1998 and Barker was born in 1996.

if you were more precise having looked it up we would know whether it's a year and a bit or nearer 2 years. ( could be 31/12/96 v 1/1/98)
20 months between them, whatever that's worth.

The first time I saw him, he looked like Barker MK II but since then, he has looked more Aaaron Lennon.

But the age difference is significant. He isn't though, as smart as a footballer, as our best kids of his age & even some younger. The pace & skill are there, but he has some way to go imo if he is to reach the level of our top prospects. Purely 100% down to his decision making on the ball though.

If that can be ironed out, then we have a player. Buckley is the same thing, but central striker imo. Loads & loads of talent. Work to do on the brain area.

Neville Kneville said:
The first time I saw him, he looked like Barker MK II but since then, he has looked more Aaaron Lennon.

But the age difference is significant. He isn't though, as smart as a footballer, as our best kids of his age & even some younger. The pace & skill are there, but he has some way to go imo if he is to reach the level of our top prospects. Purely 100% down to his decision making on the ball though.

If that can be ironed out, then we have a player. Buckley is the same thing, but central striker imo. Loads & loads of talent. Work to do on the brain area.
Same here Nev. Plenty of talent with a nose for a goal but he does run down blind alleys and is decision making needs to improve.
But he is a young lad plenty of time to improve and can see a big future for him.

He was the only City player at the Euro u17 if I'm right.

A couple of full matches with him (started in both)
<a class="postlink" href="https://vk.com/wall-87470134_2224" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vk.com/wall-87470134_2224</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.