Javairo Dilrosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 3 assists as The Netherlands u19 beat Germany's u19 4-1. 2 of them were really, really nice.

Just got 3 assists as The Netherlands u19 beat Germany's u19 4-1. 2 of them were really, really nice.
Yeah he was superb. Needs a good loan move this year, think a good Championship side or Girona would be good for him. I rate him very highly.

Posted this in the U19 Euro's thread but probably belongs in here too:
Found on Youtube. Not sure if it'll get copyrighted soon but here are the highlights:

0:15 - Dilrosun solo run and good effort.
2:20 - Germanys goal.
2:35 - Netherlands 1st Goal - Dilrosun 1st Assist.
3:26 - Dilrosun Chance.
4:20 - Dilrosun Free kick effort (Good save) - Leads to corner for 2nd goal.
4:50 - Netherlands 2nd goal.
6:01 - Netherlands 3rd goal - Dilrosun's 2nd assist.
6:54 - Netherlands 4th goal - Dilrosun's 3rd assist.

Video of that 4th Dutch goal from Eurosports twitter (won't get copyrighted):

Yeah he was superb. Needs a good loan move this year, think a good Championship side or Girona would be good for him. I rate him very highly.

Posted this in the U19 Euro's thread but probably belongs in here too:
Found on Youtube. Not sure if it'll get copyrighted soon but here are the highlights:

0:15 - Dilrosun solo run and good effort.
2:20 - Germanys goal.
2:35 - Netherlands 1st Goal - Dilrosun 1st Assist.
3:26 - Dilrosun Chance.
4:20 - Dilrosun Free kick effort (Good save) - Leads to corner for 2nd goal.
4:50 - Netherlands 2nd goal.
6:01 - Netherlands 3rd goal - Dilrosun's 2nd assist.
6:54 - Netherlands 4th goal - Dilrosun's 3rd assist.

Video of that 4th Dutch goal from Eurosports twitter (won't get copyrighted):

Wouldn't mind seeing him on the preseason tour before he goes on loan. You'd have thought he'd be a prime candidate for NAC Breda though and they haven't taken him, so maybe he's not going? Still only 18 maybe another season at u23 is what they've decided.

Wouldn't mind seeing him on the preseason tour before he goes on loan. You'd have thought he'd be a prime candidate for NAC Breda though and they haven't taken him, so maybe he's not going? Still only 18 maybe another season at u23 is what they've decided.

Think he had a bad injury a season back which delayed his progress but every time i've seen him i've seen quality.

NAC Breda already have 4 of ours plus Manu Garcia and Angelino aren't far off if rumours are to be believed, so that would make 6. I think anymore would possibly be pushing it but he is Dutch so he would settle quickly. I think he's good enough to go to La Liga with Girona though and if that's available i'd send him there.

Think he had a bad injury a season back which delayed his progress but every time i've seen him i've seen quality.

NAC Breda already have 4 of ours plus Manu Garcia and Angelino aren't far off if rumours are to be believed, so that would make 6. I think anymore would possibly be pushing it but he is Dutch so he would settle quickly. I think he's good enough to go to La Liga with Girona though and if that's available i'd send him there.

Yeah, I suppose it does come down to what the teams need, but Dilrosun to Breda and at least one or two of the Spanish lads to Girona would have made more sense to me, language barrier has to make things harder to settle in and focus on the football.

I like Dilrosun. Doesn't seem top, top class but he's very effective, a very natural dribbler and he's gonna be a powerful lad. Could be one of those surprise late bloomers that reaches the very top one day. Definitely think he could handle a loan to the netherlands already and itd probably be a good idea given Sancho will most likely be the EDS left winger

Yeah, I suppose it does come down to what the teams need, but Dilrosun to Breda and at least one or two of the Spanish lads to Girona would have made more sense to me, language barrier has to make things harder to settle in and focus on the football.

Might have to do with the fact Dilrosun knows the Dutch way of playing. Apparently City or Pep think playing in the Dutch league suits a players development. Dilrosun and maybe Rodney Kongolo might need to go to Spain USA, or if they need to toughen up, Scotland or Championship.

I think he is 19, no? Seems like a good age to go out on loan, no reason being in the EDS at the age. I'd like to see Nmecha get loaned out as well, or in January.

i doubt he will go on loan he missed almost the entirty of last season due to injury he needs to develop here more first.

Definitely think he could handle a loan to the netherlands already and itd probably be a good idea given Sancho will most likely be the EDS left winger

Dilrosun can play on the right just as easily think he'll stay and play for the EDS first since he barely played last season when he started off great but got injured i certainly rate him higher then Nemane and Buckley Rickets

i doubt he will go on loan he missed almost the entirty of last season due to injury he needs to develop here more first.

Dilrosun can play on the right just as easily think he'll stay and play for the EDS first since he barely played last season when he started off great but got injured i certainly rate him higher then Nemane and Buckley Rickets

He can, but ive seen him absolutely loads and he's always half as effective on the right IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.