Javi Garcia

LoveCity said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
EalingBlue2 said:
I reckon that Garcia will stay and will be in the 17 as he is the only true holder on the side, is good in the air and can go centreback. I suspect we are more likely to leave out a less versatile player where we have strength from the kids

Think we will ofload him to free up some cash.

If a defender and keeper is all we will buy after Fernando, I don't see any need to sell Garcia to raise money. Even without any player sales and if Fernando is £12m up front as reported, that leaves us £37m to spend on a defender and second choice keeper.

And that's before Micah and Sinclair's inevitable exits (don't know what's happening with Milner, Rodwell and Guidetti yet) which could raise £10m or so if we get the reported £7m-£8m for Richards and a little for Sinclair.

Of course, if there is a hidden target, like a left winger or something, then we might need the extra cash.

We will only purchase a winger if Milner is sold. I personally like Milner to stay, for me he is an exceptional talent. The problem is that he's used in the wrong way sometimes, and then he doesn't perform. His best position is a in a 4-3-3, on the left wing, he has no pace, but makes up for it with his strength, power and positioning.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Hope he stays but I have a feeling we could well keep Rodwell and sell him.
That would weaken us !
It would, but he'd help with the homegrown numbers.

so platini wins, fuck that and fuck him.

never really be mithered about the CL as its fixed to fuck but I really want to win it in order to make the little **** squirm.

George Hannah said:
Milner may sign an extension if he sees himself as a candidate in CM and Garcia going would leave a vacancy. Solves a CL squad problem too.
I'm not going to lie. The idea of Milner starting in central midfield against say Real Madrid or some team of elite quality terrifies me.

Edit: And I like Milner, but not in central midfield with the system we play.

His tweet is clear as day. He's off in the summer. Good luck to him, think he won us fans over with an excellent second half of the season, I guess being forced to play out of position and never been given a run of games did actually mask the fact he is a more than capable defensive midfielder. Will do a good job wherever he moves to next.

TFC said:
Georgian Maestro said:
BlueCityfan said:
How Kolarov has managed to stay 3 seasons at City i do not know. Lets just hope Garcia doesn't do the same.

Kolarov is still here because he is on ridiculously high wages that no other club are prepared to match. The same is probably true of Garcia. They will be with us for the foreseeable unfortunately

Old posts I know but its this kind of wonderful shortsightedness that makes BM comedy gold at times :D
Sure does,probably only played two matches each !

Thenumber1blue said:
Hope he stays but I have a feeling we could well keep Rodwell and sell him.
That would weaken us !
It would, but he'd help with the homegrown numbers.
May as well chuck me in then,i'd command a fraction of Rodwell's wages,homegrown and wouldn't mind just being a squad member, i'm also not made of glass .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.