Javier Hernandez

Not bothered either way. If Pep wants him for whatever reason fine by me if its all media shite then that's fine as well.

Always thought his movement was outstanding and a good finisher. I think he is a lot better than everyone thinks he is. I would never say that while he was at the rags though. He's all about movement and dragging defences around might suit pep's style.

Don't want him, don't think we need him, and have all the confidence in the world in Nacho + pacy attacking mids who can fill in in the event of a disaster. All of that said, I agree with the above. He's about as good as ghosting around off the ball as anyone leading a forward line right now. And however good he is, it feels like this particular team and structure would see the best of him. Absolute nightmare to keep track of.

It's not the praying that fucks me off, more the going on his knees as a games about to kick off if he's starting, all a bit look at me and he never does it as he comes on as a sub.

The actual praying is fine if you believe all that hocus pocus shite.
Oh the praying fucks me off. I often wonder whether the players in question did all this shite in the academy and youth teams or is it just when the cameras are present?

We won't bring in another striker. We've got Aguero and Kelechi as the 2 for the 1 position. if neither are available we've got Nolito, Sterling, Sane as options and Gabriel Jesus as another option from January onwards. Given the limited squad size and another foreign spot about to be taken up by Bravo we can't afford the luxury of a third out and out striker.

This argument baffles me.

We have two out and out strikers. If you were a betting man you would say that Bony was going to leave.

The chances are Kun will get injured at some point during this season, leaving us with only Kelechi.

The others are not tried and tested strikers. Jesus is not proven in European football.

We need another striker.

This argument baffles me.

We have two out and out strikers. If you were a betting man you would say that Bony was going to leave.

The chances are Kun will get injured at some point during this season, leaving us with only Kelechi.

The others are not tried and tested strikers. Jesus is not proven in European football.

We need another striker.
Another striker = no game time for Kelechi. People never stop complaining that we don't give youth a chance. The rag can fuck off.

Better than Kelechi??? If he's taking pitch time from Kelechi not sure how I fee about that !!!!! IMO Kelechi is better already....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.