Jay Rodriguez charged by FA over racism allegation

Ric

Administrator
Allegedly said to Brighton’s Gaetan Bong “You are black and you stink”. Deserves a hefty ban if found guilty, the yonner twat.

Allegedly said to Brighton’s Gaetan Bong “You are black and you stink”. Deserves a hefty ban if found guilty, the yonner twat.
Just seen it on SSN, he obviously makes some form of reference to saying he stinks as he holds his nose and does a “whiffy” gesture, the fine line and most important part is whether there is any mention of being black to draw in the racism, at the end of the day he could well have been saying his breath stinks seeing as they got in each other’s faces.

He’s vehemently denying it, so it could be a case of his word against Bong’s, unless any other players heard it. Presumably the ref didn’t, as he would’ve been sent off.

Yeah, it's whether he said that on top of the stink thing, which in itself is neither here nor there.

Noticed the Firmino/Holgate affair went quiet.

Yeah, it's whether he said that on top of the stink thing, which in itself is neither here nor there.

Noticed the Firmino/Holgate affair went quiet.
Because it looks like there was no evidence anything was said....I find it hard to believe any footballer in the premiere league in this day an age would use racist remarks to have a pop at a opposition player....especially with the amount of foreign and black players at each club, I just can't see it....unless I'm being naive

Because it looks like there was no evidence anything was said....I find it hard to believe any footballer in the premiere league in this day an age would use racist remarks to have a pop at a opposition player....especially with the amount of foreign and black players at each club, I just can't see it....unless I'm being naive

dunno, I've just been waiting for Firmino to be banned, but only AFTER he scored against us to end our unbeaten run.

Yep naive.

As for Firminho and Holgate, it could be cleared up right now as the ref was in the middle of them and anything and everything being said would have been picked up on his microphone, the fact they haven’t given this as evidence and the whole thing’s gone quiet makes me personally suspect something was actually said. Holgate was adamant at the time, the look on his face said it all.

Well one of them wants a bollocking of the highest order that's for sure.

Yep naive.

As for Firminho and Holgate, it could be cleared up right now as the ref was in the middle of them and anything and everything being said would have been picked up on his microphone, the fact they haven’t given this as evidence and the whole thing’s gone quiet makes me personally suspect something was actually said. Holgate was adamant at the time, the look on his face said it all.
But the reason you think it's been covered up is the same reason I don't think anything was said
If the Refs mic had picked up any racial language Firminos would have been charged as the evidence would have been heard by all 4 officials....a quick question what have the FA got to gain by sweeping this under the carpet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.