jcb driver cuts through 192 fibre cables cutting the majority of North Wales broadband off

should be arrested and jailed for "being an annoying twat and pissing people off".

Sentencing just isn't British enough these days.

Last edited:
After spending 5 days in Criccieth last week I can confirm that the internet was almost non existent it was like being back in the days of the buzzing modem :)

I can't even spell some of the place names, when it wasn't raining which was for just a day and a half of the trip we went to the castle in Criccieth and had fish and chips extortionately priced in Pwllheli. The locals were pleasant and the ASDA seemed fully stocked which kept us going in wine and crisps.

The castle at Criccieth is the biggest rip off apart from Rhuddlan in the whole of Wales haha Pwllheli is a shit hole apart from a secret beach on your way out, a sharp turn to the left by petrol station, excellent beach, black rock sands in Porthmadog is ok, you can drive your car on the beach, facing greenacres, which is a haven site, very nice and can be used as a Base

The castle at Criccieth is the biggest rip off apart from Rhuddlan in the whole of Wales haha Pwllheli is a shit hole apart from a secret beach on your way out, a sharp turn to the left by petrol station, excellent beach, black rock sands in Porthmadog is ok, you can drive your car on the beach, facing greenacres, which is a haven site, very nice and can be used as a Base

We used a friends caravan which was nice but small. I walked with a crick in my neck for days after. We were sited next to a very angry river which was threatening to take us to the sea. Solar powered TV which never worked because of the wind and rain and countless games of gin rummy with her indoors, it was too intimate for my liking :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.