Jean-Michaël Seri

Pretty sure Seri and Fred are similar sorts of players. Barcelona were after Seri in the summer as were PSG I think.

The one thing that could really damage our chances of the title this season is an Injury to Fernandinho. As such we need an alternative this window. Fred or Seri and don't mind which.
We also need a player who can rotate for KDB. Again with Seri and Fred we get options for both positions - with Fernandinho pushing up ifnecessary. Buy one now and one in the summer

Pretty sure Seri and Fred are similar sorts of players. Barcelona were after Seri in the summer as were PSG I think.
Watched highlights of Nice's recent games - Seri definitely plays as 6 right now, so you're right. Even if Fred is a prime target, Txiki has to have an alternative as a negotiation tool.

Xavi on Seri for 'Le Parisien' last summer:

"When I was told that a player from Nice was called the 'African Xavi', I followed him very closely," Xavi told Le Parisien. "I didn't know [Seri] and I was entranced.
"I'm not used to seeing such talent in midfield any more. The short game, long game, tactical intelligence, long-range shooting, personality, organisation of the play... Madre mia!
"He would do so well at Barca. He can play anywhere in the middle. He is fantastic. He has what they call the Barca DNA. No doubt."

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/he-would-do-so-well-barca-xavi-wants-seri-camp-nou

PSG have been eying this lad for two seasons but with Neymar and Mbappe didn't persue.

Last edited:
He's 5ft4?! I'm not saying get Fellaini, but 5ft4 for a DM/pivot? If Barca and PSG want him, he must have something about him, but that's got to be a question mark.

He's 5ft4?! I'm not saying get Fellaini, but 5ft4 for a DM/pivot? If Barca and PSG want him, he must have something about him, but that's got to be a question mark.
To be fair, if you're 5'4 and make it as anything other than a jockey in sports, you've got to have something about you. But yeah, from the descriptions, he doesn't sound like a Fernandinho replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.