Jeff Stelling

The bigger you are, the more you are discussed. The more every detail of your match is scrutinised, the more criticism you get.

Not just football. Whoever you are. Singer, Actor or a sports presenter !, bigger you get the more the knives are out for ya
Which is why sky sports have scrutinised all of Utd's offside goals scored this season,and gone into detail over utds opposition having perfectly good goals disallowed. Of course sky have shown endless replays of the two footed challenges elbows and headbuutts that utd have got away with all season?
Your post is a load of rubbish mate.

Which is why sky sports have scrutinised all of Utd's offside goals scored this season,and gone into detail over utds opposition having perfectly good goals disallowed. Of course sky have shown endless replays of the two footed challenges elbows and headbuutts that utd have got away with all season?
Your post is a load of rubbish mate.

Nope, I think Bluemoon is a perfect example. How many celebrities and sports people get serious amount of abuse and stick, it's ridiculous. Why ? Because they are in the public eye and like the Media with City and many others they build them up to watch them fall - sorry but there are many examples of the media laying into Man Utd, Rooney especially over the years has gone from Hero to Zero with the media. I see it with West Ham, soon as we get good it feels the knives are out, the treatment of Allardyce from the Media for us was a disgrace, they over sentionalized his view against 'the West Ham way' and many of our fans latched on and wanted him out, start of our downfall again. Not saying Sky don't hold back with praise for likes of the big clubs but when there's a sniff of derailment they are all over it - it's the entertainment they crave and let's face it, we all lap it up.

Nope, I think Bluemoon is a perfect example. How many celebrities and sports people get serious amount of abuse and stick, it's ridiculous. Why ? Because they are in the public eye and like the Media with City and many others they build them up to watch them fall - sorry but there are many examples of the media laying into Man Utd, Rooney especially over the years has gone from Hero to Zero with the media. I see it with West Ham, soon as we get good it feels the knives are out, the treatment of Allardyce from the Media for us was a disgrace, they over sentionalized his view against 'the West Ham way' and many of our fans latched on and wanted him out, start of our downfall again. Not saying Sky don't hold back with praise for likes of the big clubs but when there's a sniff of derailment they are all over it - it's the entertainment they crave and let's face it, we all lap it up.

Speak for yourself. Some of us are still interested in the football side of things.
I think it's unprofessional of employees of Sky to keep having snipes at us, like kids in a playground.

Don't mind Jeff stelling,but he has used a live platform to call for the sacking of a club manager,regardless of the teams predicament he should not be using it to influence a decision to right or wrongly sack him ..

So the guy wears his heart on his sleeve ref his own club.Nowt wrong with that.You only have to come on here after a match day defeat and fuck me its like WWIII.
Dont he fucking stupid. He is a professional doing a job.forget wearing your heart on your sleeve.be professional. Ffs
Folk like you prob think anthony taylor should follow his heart/team when doing his job.
Beggars belief.

Dont he fucking stupid. He is a professional doing a job.forget wearing your heart on your sleeve.be professional. Ffs
Folk like you prob think anthony taylor should follow his heart/team when doing his job.
Beggars belief.
Why get so irate over it.It wasn`t someone elses team he was slagging off.
Unfuckingbelievable Dennis !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.