Jeff Stelling

That's a very good point,I just feel he overstepped the mark calling for him to be sacked on live tv,think he was letting his heart rule his head and got carried away in the heat of the moment...
Absolutely.A moment of madness and maybe he regrets what he said.However,it appears to have worked and for all we know he may be congratulated by the Hartlepool fans for talking on their behalf.
An irate fan who dares to speak out ... whatever next ? ;)

Absolutely.A moment of madness and maybe he regrets what he said.However,it appears to have worked and for all we know he may be congratulated by the Hartlepool fans for talking on their behalf.
Yeah I sort of agree,nothing wrong in being passionate about the club you love...

An irate fan who used his employers as a vehicle to get someone the sack, that's not acceptable at all, regardless of who he supports or what his feelings are about the manager. Stelling is a **** and should keep his gob shut until he gets out of the studio, where he can then vent his feelings like the rest of us do when we are not happy...!!!

An irate fan who used his employers as a vehicle to get someone the sack, that's not acceptable at all, regardless of who he supports or what his feelings are about the manager. Stelling is a **** and should keep his gob shut until he gets out of the studio, where he can then vent his feelings like the rest of us do when we are not happy...!!!
And I bet you come on here after a loss and say nothing.Hmmmmmmm.Nowt as queer as football fans for hypocrisy.I bet given half a chance on "live" tv or radio you would have asked for a managers sacking,had the club been in the same shit as his.Its human nature and I get so pissed off with so many "goody two shoes" supporters "don`t do this,don`t do that,you can`t say this,you can`t say that".
Well played Stelling,your plan worked a treat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.