Jeff Stelling

I watched Jabba the Crooks recently interviewing a former player for Football Focus. There's Crooks with one of his many chins cradling between his finger and thumb, one eyebrow raised quizzically like a fucking fat bloated Roger Moore, nodding all sagely and wisely like some intellectual heavyweight, and the ex-player he was interviewing was none other than David 'I'm-thicker-than-27-mattresses-laid-on-top-of-one-another' Beckham.

FFS! The way Mount Lard was acting you'd have thought he was deep in conversation with Stephen Fry, Chris Hitchens and the Dalai Lama all rolled into one gargantuan bonce.
Good post :-)

Team of the week is laughable again ...................Well, what a performance by Axel Tuanzebe. The approach from the 19-year-old was just perfect. He did exactly what his senior professionals in the United line-up told him to do and played everything simple.

He never once over-complicated the game when in possession and although United lost, Tuanzebe took care of Alexis Sanchez as if he was playing a youth team game and looked a star in the making.

We've already seen Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard come through at United. Where are they getting these kids from? It's great to see a Premier League club bringing through home-grown talent. I was beginning to think we'd forgotten how.
That's 3. All getting games because of injuries and poor form from Wooney. All to be flogged to Sunderland or West Brom in the not too distant future ala Yanners Eye, McNair, Wilson, Macheda, Obertan.... I could go on but you get the general idea.....

I can't believe his eyes haven't popped out on live TV yet!
Cohaagens-Eyeballs-Bulging-in-Total-Recall-570x303.jpg

I'm glad Hartlepool finally went down. Apart from a very few seasons, ever since I was a kid they've been absolute shite. They hold the record for the number of times a club has had to apply fior re-election (11) but they survived each year when better clubs failed to be re-elected. Gateshead were kicked out of the League the first and only time they had to apply for re-election in 1960. They were only 3rd bottom while Hartlepool were bottom.

It seemed to be Rochdale and Halifax, who finished bottom and next to bottom every season, when I was a kid.

I watched Jabba the Crooks recently interviewing a former player for Football Focus. There's Crooks with one of his many chins cradling between his finger and thumb, one eyebrow raised quizzically like a fucking fat bloated Roger Moore, nodding all sagely and wisely like some intellectual heavyweight, and the ex-player he was interviewing was none other than David 'I'm-thicker-than-27-mattresses-laid-on-top-of-one-another' Beckham.

FFS! The way Mount Lard was acting you'd have thought he was deep in conversation with Stephen Fry, Chris Hitchens and the Dalai Lama all rolled into one gargantuan bonce.

Christopher Hitchens - now that is one interview I would have tuned in for

That's 3. All getting games because of injuries and poor form from Wooney. All to be flogged to Sunderland or West Brom in the not too distant future ala Yanners Eye, McNair, Wilson, Macheda, Obertan.... I could go on but you get the general idea.....

Chadwick, Borthwick-Jackson, Love, Weir, Will Keane, Campbell, Cleverley, Morrison, Tunnicliffe, Powell....all touted as being stellar players for the rags for years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.