Jeremy Hunt

yerwot?

Decision to impose new contracts on junior doctors could be the not so thin end of a very fat wedge.
No doubt the rt-wing media will headline the result as a triumph over the hard left militant health workers.
Democracy !! thatcher must be gloating down there, her policies in the safe hands of a government that represents barely a third of the electorate.
The race to the bottom is gathering pace......

Decision to impose new contracts on junior doctors could be the not so thin end of a very fat wedge.
No doubt the rt-wing media will headline the result as a triumph over the hard left militant health workers.
Democracy !! thatcher must be gloating down there, her policies in the safe hands of a government that represents barely a third of the electorate.
The race to the bottom is gathering pace......
Jezzas are generally much misunderstood.

I take it that they've been put on 90 days notice of a change of contract.
I'll never understand how bosses can get away with this. It's the one thing that convinces me that we should stay in the eu. While people are focusing on immigration and refugees as a reason to pull out, they should really be looking at the erosion of workers rights.

It's a clear way of making the society less equal. I watched a programme about American Health Care and how people were selling their homes and pretty much everything they owned to finance health costs and one thing is certain your body will let you down in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.