Jerome Boateng

Kompany is barely fit either but you'd still have him anyday of the week wouldn't you?

Boateng is arguably the best defender in the world to not want him is crazy, i haven't seen anyone but you give those reasons you gave which are fair but according to rumours that is the age we are looking for in a CB
k7QWTWH.png

We should offer 5 million and say to Beckenbauer you can't keep a player against their will and watch him explode. He was a right twat about us when we sold Boateng to them.

You been on the sauce Alf? You seem to have missed/ignored the "than Boateng" comment.

Not me boss, a life of sobriety for me now, I thought you would be able to tell the amount of arguing has greatly reduced lol

Kompany is barely fit either but you'd still have him anyday of the week wouldn't you?

Boateng is arguably the best defender in the world to not want him is crazy, i haven't seen anyone but you give those reasons you gave which are fair but according to rumours that is the age we are looking for in a CB

Kompany is the best in the world I reckon if fit. Boateng is up there but not the same level I think. Does well as he plays for the winning team and that's a big psychological thing to other teams.

We don't have to places in a squad for more injury prone defenders though and there's not a defender in world football that'll improve our starting 11 like kompany, so I feel he deserves a buy:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.