Jerome Thomas joins Pompey

i dont rate etuhu, no end product, championship player at best.

I doubt Thomas would work wonders either. What happened to the days of discussing whether we wanted Ricardo Quaresma or not? *sigh*

Wasnt too bad a player for Charlton in the Premiership, but has gone off the radar for the last couple of years. An interesting signing from (cash strapped) Pompey. Just us then left for SWP?

moods said:
Jimbo said:
i dont rate etuhu, no end product, championship player at best.

Jeez, give the kid a chance.....

No room for sentiment in the premier league. You're either good enough or you're gone. And imo, Etuhu isnt good enough

Jimbo said:
moods said:
Jeez, give the kid a chance.....

No room for sentiment in the premier league. You're either good enough or you're gone. And imo, Etuhu isnt good enough

At this moment in time he probably isn't ready but to write him off after a handful of first team games is nonsense....SWP struggled with his end product when he first broke into the team....not saying he'll be that good but give him more than a couple of games before you condemn him to the Championship eh.

I hate to bring the SWP chat up again but i feel that Robinho is the key if chelsea sign
him and we put the bid in and make it public i dont think SWP will have the choice he will simply have to move on to save his career IMO
I for one hope that Chelsea get Robinho so that SWP can return to his rightful home .

RIFLE said:
I hate to bring the SWP chat up again but i feel that Robinho is the key if chelsea sign
him and we put the bid in and make it public i dont think SWP will have the choice he will simply have to move on to save his career IMO
I for one hope that Chelsea get Robinho so that SWP can return to his rightful home .

Love this post - from 15th August 2008

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.