Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

He indicated that he had rolled his ankle. Taken off as a precaution and will be fine.
The Bournemouth fans that booed him should be fucking ashamed, the disrespectful ****s.

The Bournemouth fans are c***s period! I used to like them as a club, almost going to the wall and coming back. They also play good football on the whole and Eddie Howe comes across as a decent bloke, always fair in his comments as he was last night. I then encountered some of them on the way to our home game against them on the metro. Loud and obnoxious with the most inane chants and statements. '' Most of your fan's are from outside Manchester!'' The usual ''Where were you when you were shit?'' and a couple of the pricks even singing ''Oh Manchester is full of shit!''

The last song, when sung in Manchester, would have resulted in a justified slap a few years ago and even now many years older and wiser my hands were twitching! We then had the ridiculous poll saying they hated us more than any other club for reason's known only to themselves. So I am drawn between admiring their club for trying to play decent football, surviving in the premier league and having a genuine nice guy as a manager, to wanting them to crash and burn due to the cretin's that support them. C***s!!

He indicated that he had rolled his ankle. Taken off as a precaution and will be fine.
The Bournemouth fans that booed him should be fucking ashamed, the disrespectful ****s.
Watched in the pub, who booed him?

Looked to have a spot of blood on the top of his foot hopefully that's all it is and not a metatarsal (SP) injury.

Bournemouth fans a disgrace. Didn't see much football from the team either, it was like watching fucking Sjoke with long throws.

He had a brace on after the game? Is this any kind of indication to the extent of his injury? or is it just done anyways?

He had a brace on after the game? Is this any kind of indication to the extent of his injury? or is it just done anyways?
A protective boot,not a brace.

As the extent of the injury is yet to be confirmed,they will treat for the worst - its done as a precaution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.