Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Not many of you know this, but Jesus has a brother called Kenneth. Apparently Kenneth has got himself into a bit of trouble, and this is the real reason Jesus is out for a couple of months. The thing is Kenneth whilst over here has got himself into a spot of bother with a lady of the night he bumped into on Deansgate, knowing locally as "Sally". Jesus' mother has found out and is so furious, she's taking Kenneth back to Brazil to cool off, and taking Jesus with him.

So Jesus is telling everyone he can't play because his bro ken met a tart, Sal.

Genius

Not many of you know this, but Jesus has a brother called Kenneth. Apparently Kenneth has got himself into a bit of trouble, and this is the real reason Jesus is out for a couple of months. The thing is Kenneth whilst over here has got himself into a spot of bother with a lady of the night he bumped into on Deansgate, knowing locally as "Sally". Jesus' mother has found out and is so furious, she's taking Kenneth back to Brazil to cool off, and taking Jesus with him.

you sir are a fucking genius hahahahahhaha

And here's me thinking Les Dawson had passed away.

He
I never seen any player come back within the time frame for the metatarasal injuries. If they say 2 months if history of players having them add another 2 to 3 weeks no top of that. I have liked what i have seen of Jesus I just hope we dont rush him back. Kun and Iheanacho have all seen what Jesus can do and both will want to be part of Peps plans next season. So I expect them to be showing Pep what they can do while Jesus is out injured.
He has powers of healing we cannot imagine. Broken metartorsal is not an issue for Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.