Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

He is lucky city as a club have let him do this very understanding if you ask me, also him being on crutches last week in New York makes me think he is no where near ready to a come back, gutted.

He is off the crutches already. Said he is hoping to play some games this season. Can see him being match fit in a month, maybe even less.

Next season is when we want him back. Everyone else is fighting for their place next season and Pep will re-build. Everyone needs to finish the season on a high. Jesus will be back stronger and desperate to go again

Next season is when we want him back. Everyone else is fighting for their place next season and Pep will re-build. Everyone needs to finish the season on a high. Jesus will be back stronger and desperate to go again
Ideally gets back this season so he can get more experience and we might have FA Cup Final to play. I am hoping he will be back in training with City soon. I read earlier today that he is about to start some kind of treatment/rehab at his old club Palmeiras

Youth is on his side... and we'd all like him fit for at least a sub appearance in the derby... but lets just get 4th sorted without him and let him rest.

Youth is on his side... and we'd all like him fit for at least a sub appearance in the derby... but lets just get 4th sorted without him and let him rest.

With Chelsea, Arsenal and Soton away next month I think we will see him back sooner than most think. Not to play in those games, but to help the recovery.

There's a good chance he might make the semi final, especially if he's off the crutches now.

I wouldn't get too hopeful, his post on social media this morning clearly show his crutches by his side whilst sitting in a car... Although I would love him to be fit!

having scene the video of inside city on saturday i don't think he will make it back this season still looks months away not weeks
anyway why rush him back he was a long term signing yes great to see him but i want to see him on the pitch every week and not on the sidelines because we rushed him back for nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.